Grab a $5 raffle ticket to support Heritage Park’s playground, movie nights, and Bayou Jam concert series.
As a not-for-profit venture, the 2016 Festival Bonfouca will raise funds for the following community programs:
- East St. Tammany’s Habitat for Humanity’s Veterans Build Program
- Slidell’s Dept. of Recreation’s Playground Canopy at Heritage Park
- Slidell’s Dept. of Cultural and Public Affairs Bayou Jam Fall Concert Series and Slidell Movie Nights
Make sure to visit Festival Bonfouca’s 2016 Community Partners’ booths, located right next to the Main Stage!
- Bass Assassins (Click here to sign up for the Fishing Rodeo!)
- Camellia City Outreach (Supporting Safe Harbor)
- NASA Stennis Space Center (NASA!!!!!!!!)
2016 Flood Relief
Even when you work hard and plan for two years, you can never anticipate what fate and Mother Nature may unexpectedly throw your way. In 2016, St. Tammany Parish residents were hit hard by flooding just weeks before the festival. Festival Bonfouca acted as a collection site for the Covington Food Bank‘s Flood Victims Relief Efforts and donated all of the festival’s unused bottled water after the event. Festival Bonfouca also offered free admission on Palm Sunday for families affected by the flood.
For more information about becoming a beneficiary or partner, please contact: